The Procrastination List


Okay, so I know that I have been off the blogging radar for a little while. 
345 days to be exact. :| Don't judge. 
Yeaahhh, so the "I-am-to-busy-to-write-a-blog" and "I-have-writer's-block" train left loooonnngg ago, and the little voice in the back of my head yelling "lazy!" has found a comfortable spot next to my tiny mental list of things to do and my long list of things to procrastinate. 
Blogging was one of those procrastinations. So here are five reasons why I procrastinate blogging:

1
Because Writer's Block is a Legit Problem

Iv'e got a Blank Space
Help

Reading\watching Harry Potter or Blog 

Little sis and I just finished the Harry Potter series and we are binging. 
So I have been struggling with the decision of watching Harry Potter or writing a blog. 
I can't do both. I have tried and failed. 
Every. Single. Time. 


3
Repetition

When I write a blog I feel like I am just repeating myself in different ways. :P

The struggle is real


4
My Responsible Mother


My mom has a blog as well. She is very good about keeping up with hers. But if I write a blog about the "Construction", "The Crazy Construction", or "Homeschool Probs", she has already published the blog. That is what I get for letting my mother be responsible! Or for me being lazy. 
I have heard it both ways. :P


5
The Cell Phone

Enough said










0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thank you for your comments!!